Darts is easy to learn and very beneficial both physically and emotionally. As a very civilized, elegant, healthy sport and low-consumption exercise, leisure, communication, and friendship, darts are especially suitable for the needs of people with fast-paced and intense work for a healthy life in modern cities. At the same time, because it is very interesting, antagonistic, and entertaining, and is not restricted by age, gender, body, venue, climate, and other conditions, it is suitable for a wide range of occasions. In many countries and regions, darting is called the most popular “three major sports and leisure sports” by people along with billiards and bowling. Darts trains people’s attention, coordination, ingenuity, and especially psychological quality. It can relieve tension, eliminate visual fatigue, restore muscle soreness or fatigue caused by various reasons, and regulate the functions of various organs in the body.
In summary, the sport of darts has the following 9 major benefits:
- Playing Dart is a full body workout. Darts is a very efficient exercise for the office and is the nemesis of modern office sickness.
- The combination of movement and static. There is a clear difference between archery and shooting, as the latter is a static sport where the muscles are stretched to a certain level to keep them still and the capillaries do not expand, which can lead to occupational diseases.
- Group sports are very beneficial to emotion. Darts is also a group sport, which is good for mental health and can provide a social arena for modern people.
- Large range of body movement. The main muscles and links involved in darts are the fingers, wrists, elbows, shoulder joints, deltoids, triceps, wrists and finger muscles, especially for the smaller muscles that are rarely used for exercises.
- It is helpful for vision care. Darts requires rhythmic aiming and relaxation of the eyes, which is good for relaxing the eyes and relieving eye muscle fatigue.
- Effective exercise of nerve control muscle ability. This ability will not grow to a certain level. High level dart throwers can control three darts within 1-2cm, which can be effectively improved through exercise.
- Both competitive and recreational. Darts is both a competitive and confrontational game, but it is also a recreational game, which can be used to improve your emotional state and improve your psychological quality.
- It can adjust the balance of the left and right brain. It has a positive effect on the balance between logical thinking and spatial control.
- Benefits for bone health. The body is in a relaxed state when throwing the dart, requiring the chest to be lifted and the abdomen to be tucked in, maintaining a fixed and simple posture, relieving spinal fatigue and making it easy to move, which is beneficial to the exercise of the spine and lumbar spine.
Now, get your darts on, our starter products will bring you the real benefits.
Shop now: Dart supplies shop
Buy reference: How to choose the right darts for beginners