As a very civilized, elegant, healthy sport and low-consumption exercise, leisure, communication, and friendship, darts are especially suitable for the needs of people with fast-paced and intense work for a healthy life in modern cities. At the same time, because it is very interesting, antagonistic, and entertaining, and is not restricted by age, gender, body, venue, climate and other conditions, it is suitable for a wide range of occasions. In developed countries and regions, darts are popular among white-collar workers and office workers. It is called the most popular “three major sports and leisure sports” by people along with billiards and bowling. Darts trains people’s attention, coordination, ingenuity, and especially psychological quality. It can relieve tension, eliminate visual fatigue, restore muscle soreness or fatigue caused by various reasons, and regulate the functions of various organs in the body.
In summary, the sport of darts has the following nine major benefits:
1. Darts is a kind of whole-hearted exercise. The fitness effect in the office is very good, and it is the nemesis of modern office diseases.
2. There is a clear difference between darts and archery and shooting. The latter is static aiming. The muscles are stretched to a certain extent and remain still, and the capillaries do not expand. Long-term exercise may cause occupational diseases. In the process of darts, there are moving parts and static parts, which can not only exercise but also eliminate fatigue.
3. Darts is also a team sport, which is beneficial to mental health and can provide a social stage for modern people.
4. The muscles and joints that are mainly involved in and contracted in darts are fingers, wrists, elbows, shoulder joints, deltoids, triceps, wrists, finger muscles, etc., especially for smaller ones who rarely exercise. Muscle training. The amount of exercise is small and can be adjusted. Taking darts back and forth is also a good exercise process.
5. Exercise eyesight, darts require rhythmic aiming and relaxation of the eyes, which has certain benefits for relaxing the eyes and relieving the fatigue of the eye muscles.
6. Darts exercise can improve the ability of nerves to precisely control muscles. This ability will not grow to a certain extent. For high-level darts, three darts can be controlled within 1 square centimeter.
7. Darts is a competitive and antagonistic sport. At the same time, it is also very leisure and entertaining. It can adjust the mental state and improve the psychological quality.
8. Darts exercise can adjust the balance of left and right brains, that is, the balance in logical thinking judgment and spatial control.
9. Fitness function.